- Model: Product4
- Weight: 12.5g
Snoringone – mandibular advancement snoring aid
£19.95 (£16.63 ex VAT)+ Free Shipping
- Tackle noisy snoring with the “mandibular advancement” principle – Snoring occurs when the upper palate becomes less firm and as a result, the airways becomes reduced in size, making it harder for air to pass through – this creates the vibration we know as snoring.
- Low cost, efficient way to eliminate snoring – Snoringone is a fraction of the cost of other mandibular advancement products
- Designed and made in the UK – high quality product made from medically certified material
- Dual large air-intakes allow easy, free-flowing breathing through the mouth – does NOT force the user to breath through their nose, which may be unnatural to some or impossible due to illness
- Durable enough to withstand teeth grinding and jaw clenching
- Available for use straight out of the pack – no boil or bite fitting required
41.5% of the British population snore. If snoring is becoming an issue in your life, down to sleep apnoea or simply keeping your partner awake, then the Snoringone is an ideal, effective, low cost solution for you.
The Snoringone makes use of mandibular advancement. The mandibular advancement principle tackles the root cause of snoring. Snoring occurs when the upper palate becomes less firm and more flabby. As a result, the airway in that part of the throat becomes reduced in size, making it harder for the air to pass through. This creates the vibration we know as snoring.
The simple solution is to move the jaw forward, widening the airway and removing the cause of snoring. The Snoringone is the ultimate way of achieving this.
Unlike many of the Snoringone’s competitors, the Snoringone is made from a soft and flexible material that is comfortable and much more natural in the mouth, as oppose to solid and fitted like a mouth guard.
The Snoringone also features two free flowing breathing gaps on the front, to allow uninhibited mouth breathing – many other snoring products block the mouth, forcing you to breath through your nose. This however, is unnatural and not practical for those who suffer with blocked noses.
At a fraction of the cost of other mandibular advancement products, why not give the Snoringone a try?
Please note, this product is not suitable for those with loose teeth or dentures.
92% success rate. No quibble refund on return (minus postage costs) if it does not work for you.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.