- Order ‘Mask Exempt’ ID cards and lanyards in bulk – perfect for businesses, organisations, workplaces, schools, colleges and more
- Quick to put on and easy to read – it communicates someone’s mask exemption from a safe distance
- Lightweight and pocket-sized – it can be carried in a coat or bag
- Durable, long-lasting design and made from recycled materials. The ID card is made of waterproof acrylic (like a credit card), it is not paper or cardboard like some other copycat products.
- Includes both a printed lanyard ribbon and detachable plastic ID card (badge clips sold separately below)
Our mask exemption card comes on a lanyard. It is a durable, portable pass that someone can wear around their neck while travelling, in shops and or anywhere they need to.
It provides drivers and staff with immediate and simple-to-understand information regarding their mask exemption.
Now available to purchase in bulk – the Disability Horizons mask exempt ID card and lanyard.
You can choose:
- 50 x Mask Exempt ID cards and lanyards (£3 per item)
- 100 x Mask Exempt ID cards and lanyards (£2.75 per item)
- 200 x Mask Exempt ID cards and lanyards (£2.60 per item)
- 300 x Mask Exempt ID cards and lanyards (£2.45 per item)
- Additionally, you can purchase badge clips (for attaching ID card to coats, shirts etc) in bulk, at 30p per item cost.
All the face mask exemption cards with lanyards come fully assembled.
All cards are sent next day DPD delivery. Dispatch and delivery from your order date currently take around 2 working days.
These cards do not feature the Disability Horizons logo.
For more information on the face mask exemptions and who they apply to, visit our dedicated article.