- Thick, robust gloves – soft yet durable protection against biohazards, viruses and some chemicals
- Extra-long design (24.5 cm) – ensures the whole hand and wrist are covered
- Excellent, tight fit – helps with dexterity when completing tasks
- Textured fingers for tactile sensitivity whilst also ensuring grip
- Created from Nitrile – a synthetic rubber that is both latex-free and powder-free
- Exceptional chemical breakthrough times – Acrylamide (40%) in 480 minutes | Ethidium Bromide (5%) in 480 minutes | Gluteraldehyde (50%) in 480 minutes
- Come in boxes of 100 extra small, small, medium and large, and have a shelf-life of three years
Laboratory-standard, clinically-trusted disposable nitrile gloves that are suitable for care home staff, health care facilities or personal assistants and carers. They help minimise the risk of infection from coronavirus/Covid-19 for both the key worker and the person they care for.
The Protect medical gloves are made from durable, robust nitrile to ensure hand and wrist protection, whilst textured fingertips provide a tactile experience and a sure grip.
The light violet Protect gloves are slightly thicker than the Comfort gloves, to provide reliable splash protection against not only biohazards, such as bodily fluids, but also weak acids and alkalis (pH 4-10), aliphatic solvents, oil and grease.
To ensure the whole hand and wrist is covered and protected, the Protect gloves are approximately 25 cm long, with excellent elasticity, providing comfortable yet robust defence against not only viruses, germs and bacteria, but all liquids, and medical splashes.
These gloves come in boxes of 100 and size extra small (for children), small, medium (for ladies), or large (for men). They are ideal to keep in the car glove box, next to the front door, or in your bag for use whilst out-and-about.
MEDIUM gloves are in very high demand and difficult to obtain. If these are out of stock try our gloves for Sensitive skin, which we have obtained a large supply of. Sold in economical packs of 200.
Standards: PPE III / EN 374-2 Level 3 / EN374-3 / EN16523-1 (splash protection) / EN455 parts 1,2,3 / ASTM F1671 / EN 420 / PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 / ASTM D6124 / ISO 21171 / ISO 11193-1 / ASTM D6978
These gloves have been sourced by the Disability Horizons Shop from a reputable PPE supplier.
If you’re not sure what type of PPE is best for you, your family or health and care workers, visit our comprehensive guide to personal protective equipment.