- Lightweight, thin-feel gloves – combines comfort and protection against viruses and pathogens
- Extra-long design (24.5 cm) – ensures the whole hand and wrist are covered
- Ergonomic, snug fit – helps with dexterity and ideal for wearing for long periods of time
- Textured fingers for tactile sensitivity whilst also ensuring grip
- Created from Nitrile – a synthetic rubber that is both latex-free and powder-free
- Come in boxes of 250 medium or large, and 230 extra-large, and have a shelf-life of three years
*** Sorry large size now out of stock and cannot be back ordered. Try Protect glove range instead. All other sizes still available ***
Laboratory-standard, clinically-trusted disposable nitrile gloves that are suitable for care home staff, health care facilities or personal assistants and carers. They help minimise the risk of infection from coronavirus/Covid-19 for both the key worker and the person they care for.
The Comfort medical gloves are made from lightweight, micro-thin nitrile to ensure maximum dexterity whilst being used. Textured fingertips provided a tactile experience and a sure grip.
The snug-fitting fingers of the Comfort gloves help to avoid hand fatigue, whilst also offering extra sensitivity for delicate tasks, making them ideal for wearing for longer periods of time.
To ensure the whole hand and wrist is covered and protected, the Comfort gloves are approximately 25 cm long, with excellent elasticity, providing comfortable yet robust defence against not only viruses and bacteria, but all liquids, and medical splashes.
These gloves come in boxes of 250, medium (for ladies) or large (for men), and in boxes of 230 for extra-large (XL). They are ideal to keep in the car glove box, next to the front door, or in your bag for use whilst outdoors.
For extra small gloves (XS), see the Protect gloves. If you’re looking for gloves that are thicker and will protect against chemicals as well as biohazards, such as bodily fluids, take a look at the Protect gloves and Supreno gloves
Standards: PPE III / EN 374-2 Level 3 / EN374-3 / EN16523-1 (splash protection) / EN455 parts1,2,3 / ASTM F1671 / EN 420 / PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 / ASTM D6124 / ISO 21171 / ISO 11193-1 / ASTM D6978
These gloves have been sourced by the Disability Horizons Shop from a reputable PPE supplier.
Please scroll down for advice on Direct Payment or Continuing Healthcare budgets to help pay for PPE.