AbleSling – sit-in transfer sling for hoists and manual transfers
- Discreet, sit-in sling for hoists and manual transfers
- 8 strong handles for manual lifting
- Looped straps for hoists
- Extremely quick-drying
- Breathable and soft fabric means it can be sat in all day
- Compartment to store a wheelchair cushion (not included) for pressure relief and comfort when sitting out of your wheelchair
- Two air valve holes so air pressure to the cushions can be easily maintained
- Side compartments to allow seat belts to be securely fastened around the sling
- Covers and compartments to hide the hoist straps and manual handles when not in use
- Detachable pouch for storing items
The AbleSling is the most advanced discreet sit-in transfer sling on the market. The AbleSling is the ultimate product that will meet all your day-to-day needs.
Available in four different sizes, the AbleSling has been designed for anyone from children to large adults in wheelchairs who are unable to transfer themselves independently.
The AbleSling can be used by two to four lifters or with a hoist using the AbleSling’s looped hoist straps.
The AbleSling also has a built-in cushion compartment for superb comfort when having to sit out of your wheelchair. This means the AbleSling can be sat in all day long in case repositioning is required.
It can also be used whenever a manual transfer is required when out and about, such as hospital appointments, theme parks, transport, swimming, dentist, boats, adaptive skiing, and so much more.
The AbleSling can also be used in conjunction with the AbleHarness, AbleStrap and AbleDry for the ultimate setup – visit our separate listings to learn more about these products.
See the size guide at the bottom of the page to pick the best size for you.
UK VAT exemption available for those with qualifying conditions