- Reusable and washable – can be washed at 60 degrees and tumble dried
- Available in several modern, stylish designs – London, New York, Aviation, Union, Rose, Stars and orange
- Absorbent inner liner – quilting fleece helps capture any viral particles from sneezes and coughs
- 3-ply with a wide, close-fitting outer liner – fits snug around the nose, mouth and chin for peace of mind
- One size fits all – suitable for teenagers and adults
Crafted from modern and stylish fabrics, they are available in several striking designs – including London, New York, Aviation, Rose, Union, Stars and plain orange.
They are easy to sanitise and keep clean and can be washed over-and-over again at 60 degrees. The fabrics used to create these masks are also suitable for tumble drying, meaning you can always have a clean mask to-hand whenever you need it.
The inner lining of each mask is made from a quilting fleece that will help to absorb viral particles you may expel when coughing or sneezing. The outer lining is 100% woven cotton, with a wide, close-fitting design that helps to ensure the whole of the face is covered, including nose, mouth and chin.
These high-quality, reusable face masks have been created by the disabled entrepreneur who invented the quick and easy-to-use EasyTravelseat transfer seat and sling-in-one.
These fabric masks will help to protect others from droplets coughed or sneezed by the wearer, and wearing one is a requirement in some circumstances (scroll down below for more information on the new face covering rules)
The designs available include:
- London – with a white inner lining
- New York – with a burgundy inner lining
- Aviation – with a navy inner lining
- Orange – dual-sided orange colour