- Box of 50 for £5.95
- CE certified, full certificates can be provided upon request
- Type IIR fluid resistant
Type IIR medical grade disposable face masks box of 50 – CE certified
£5.95+ Free Shipping
- Type IIR with a layer of filter fabric – a minimum of 98% bacterial filtration
- Fluid resistant at 120mmhg
- CE certified
- Disposable 3-ply face mask to help protect the wearer and others from large droplets being expelled from someone with Covid-19
- Lightweight, comfortable and breathable
- Ergonomic, pleated design, standard one-size-fits-all – for adults and children over 3 years old
Made from reliable, fully-tested 3-ply materials, these disposable face masks can help prevent the spread of Covid-19 from large droplets coughed, sneezed or expelled when talking
Hypoallergenic, breathable and compact, these lightweight face masks are designed to fit across the mouth, nose and jaw to help provide everyday protection.
They are ‘type IIR’ fluid-resistant and contain a meltblown layer for filtration. They also aid the prevention of direct inhalation of pathogenic microorganisms, including viruses, bacteria, fungi, and any spray of bodily fluids.
Each is made with robust ear loop elastics to help provide safer, full-lower face coverage and ensure it’s being worn in the correct way. The disposable, flat, lightweight design also means that you easily carry them.
This particular style of mask can be used for children over 3 years old and adults alike.
These masks are sold in sealed boxes of 50
Please note this product is in stock, but in high demand.
These masks have been sourced by the Disability Horizons Shop from a reputable supplier.
Box of 50