The Seenin children’s back-opening zip sleepsuit provides a cosy, comfortable night sleep for children with disabilities.
- Created from soft, cotton jersey fabric.
- Designed specifically for children with special needs and disabilities.
- Available for ages 3 to 16 and in three contrasting colour options – scroll down below to see the options.
- Hidden back-opening ensures clothing can not be removed, nor can nappies be accessed by the child.
- Zip continues down the centre of the back and along the inside leg, for easy opening and access for changes.
- Choose between footless or footed sleepsuit (up to age 13-14 for the later). and soles are lined with non-slip gripper fabric.