Here at the Disability Horizons Shop, we sell a range of portable urinals and sick bags, which will ease your pressure to access a toilet and prevent accidents on your travels.
Search Results for: pill box
Hook Tapes are like Velcro and comes with stick on backing that can secure any device, toy or snack to your Trabasack wheelchair lap tray.
Take a look at our top recommended disability aids for children. These products can give your child more independence and support.
- TravelJohn bags instantly absorb liquids and turn them to gel using “Liqsorb” technology
- Can be used for all fluids, including vomit and urine
- Ideal for those who suffer from travel sickness, morning sickness or vomiting as a symptom of health conditions
- Excellent alternative to a bedpan or bowl for those whom are bed bound and struggle to reach the bathroom
- 800ml capacity
- Non-toxic, odourless and spill proof – peel and seal closure for peace of mind
- Eco-friendly paper design – waste disposal safe, and can be thrown away in everyday rubbish
The TravelJohn sick bags are more than your average plain sick bag. They use ‘Liqsorb’ to instantly absorb liquid into a gel, preventing odour and spillage.
Great for travel, morning sickness or for people who struggle to get to the bathroom.
You will receive 2 boxes of 5 bags, 10 in total.
Available on the Disability Horizons Shop are dignified, comfortable, machine washable clothing protectors for disabled children and adults.
Adaptive clothing 99 products T-Shirts 18 products Art and cards 41 products Living aids 116 products Home aids 83 products Wheelchair aids 43 products Kitchen aids 32 products Bathroom aids 32 products Books 2 products Vitamins 25 products Mobility aids 10 products Aids for cars 29 products Further support Home Reviews & Offers Video Reviews