- CE Certified
- Disposable 3-ply face mask to help protect the wearer and others from large droplets being expelled from someone with Covid-19
- Adjustable nose wire and earloops to provide a safer, tighter fit
- Lightweight, comfortable and breathable
- Ergonomic, pleated design, standard one-size-fits-all – for adults and children over 3 years old
- Each mask can be used up to 6 hours, depending on the circumstances.
Practical, single-use face masks to help minimise the risk of infection from coronavirus/Covid-19 for both the wearer and others around them.
Hypoallergenic, breathable and compact, these lightweight face masks are designed to fit across the mouth, nose and jaw to help provide everyday protection.
Each is made with an adjustable nose wire built into the fabric of the mask, along with robust ear loop elastics to help provide safer, full-lower face coverage and ensure it’s being worn in the correct way. The disposable, flat, lightweight design also means that you easily carry them.
Made from reliable, fully-tested 3-ply materials, these disposable face masks can help prevent the spread of Covid-19 from droplets coughed, sneezed or expelled when talking. They also aid the prevention of direct inhalation of pathogenic microorganisms, including viruses, bacteria, fungi, and any spray of bodily fluids.
This particular style of mask can be used for children over 3 years old. These masks will span the entirety of your child’s mouth, nose and jaw area, and the lightweight design and ergonomic pleated fit allow room to breathe more easily. But do not use them if they have any issues with breathing.
These masks are sold in packs of 50 in sealed boxes.
Please note this product is in stock, but in high demand.
These masks have been sourced by the Disability Horizons Shop from a reputable PPE supplier.