This gorgeous ladies handbag and matching clutch designed by actress, presenter and disability campaigner Samantha Renke is brimming with accessible features. Available in a palette of pretty, fashion-forward colours, its suitable for anyone with mobility problems, dexterity issues and/or sight loss.
The accessibility features include:
- insulated bottle holder to help you stay hydrated
- high-contrast interior lining to make finding items easier
- hidden zip-pocket for private/sensitive items
- mobile phone and pen pockets to stop you having to search for them
- large, fabric zip-pulls that are easy to use if you have dexterity issues
- elasticated key chain to stop you from losing important and regularly-used items
- long shoulder strap with mobility clips to attach it to a wheelchair or wear across the body.
Scroll down below for more information and to watch a video to see it in detail.