- Disposable gloves for sensitive skin – Clinically proven to reduce redness and itching associated with contact dermatitis
- Strong yet Lightweight – combines comfort and protection against viruses and pathogens
- Extra-long design (25 cm) – ensures the whole hand and wrist are covered
- Ergonomic, snug fit – helps with dexterity and ideal for wearing for long periods of time
- Textured fingers for tactile sensitivity whilst also ensuring grip – excellent for working in wet conditions
- Created from Nitrile – a synthetic rubber that is both latex-free and powder-free
- Come in boxes of 200, and have a shelf-life of three years
Laboratory-standard, clinically-trusted disposable nitrile gloves that are suitable for care home staff, health care facilities or personal assistants and carers. They help minimise the risk of infection from coronavirus/Covid-19 for both the key worker and the person they care for.
These StarGuard Sensitive medical gloves are designed specifically to protect sensitive hands that are prone to skin conditions such as eczema and contact dermatitis.
StarGuard’s gloves for sensitive skin are made from lightweight, micro-thin nitrile to ensure maximum dexterity whilst being used. Textured fingertips provide a tactile experience and a sure grip, even in wet conditions.
The snug-fitting fingers of the Sensitive gloves help to avoid hand fatigue, whilst also offering extra sensitivity for delicate tasks such as the handling of small instruments, making them ideal for wearing for longer periods of time.
To ensure the whole hand and wrist is covered and protected, the Comfort gloves are approximately 25 cm long, with excellent elasticity, providing comfortable yet robust defence against not only viruses and bacteria, but all liquids, and medical splashes.
These gloves come in boxes of 200. They are ideal to keep in the car glove box, next to the front door, or in your bag for use whilst outdoors.
Standards: PPE III / EN 374-2 Level 3 / EN374-3 / EN16523-1 (splash protection) / EN455 parts1,2,3 / ASTM F1671 / EN 420 / PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 / ASTM D6124 / ISO 21171 / ISO 11193-1 / ASTM D6978
These gloves have been sourced by the Disability Horizons Shop from a reputable PPE supplier.
If you’re not sure what type of PPE is best for you, your family or health and care workers, visit our comprehensive guide to personal protective equipment.