- A safe, dignified sling designed to transfer children with disabilities.
- Built-in, stiffened head support to safely and securely cradle your child’s head and neck.
- Handle design allows for two or more people to transfer a child with ease.
- Compact and lightweight alternative to a traditional hoist.
- Removable safety strap system to provide further peace of mind.
The ProMove standard child sling is specifically designed to ensure a safe, comfortable and dignified method of moving or transferring children with physical disabilities. It allows two or more people to move the child with ease.
The ProMove standard sling is made from quality, durable fabrics and is available in three different sizes, to cater for all ages of children and young adults age 3 to 18 – scroll below for exact sizes.
It is ideal for use around the home and other familiar daily locations. However, it is an invaluable alternative to a traditional hoist – due to its compact design and convenient ProMove carry bag it can be used out-and-about, on holiday or family days out.
The 3-point strap system, where the straps securely cross the hips and pass between the legs, adds an extra level of security and safety for peace of mind. The strap system can be easily and quickly removed if not required.