- Made of waterproof polythene to protect from splashes
- 50% thicker than the NHS standard aprons
- Universal sizing with comfortable ties
- Available as single aprons or packs of 250 or 500
Single-use, disposable aprons that are suitable for care home staff, health care facilities or personal assistants and carers. They help minimise the risk of infection from coronavirus/Covid-19 for both the key worker and the person they care for.
Made of extra-thick polythene material, these aprons are 50% thicker than the NHS standard. They are waterproof, helping to stop splashes from bodily fluids getting onto clothes.
They also help to limit any virus particles transferring from the wearer to the person they are assisting.
The sizing is also universal, with waist ties to ensure a secure and comfortable fit.
They are great to keep on-hand for staff visits or PAs and carers, and they can be disposed of quickly and safely after each use, according to Gov.uk guidelines on how to safely dispose of PPE.
Dimensions: 69cm width and 170cm length – waist ties 49cm each side.
- 25 Micron thickness – 50% thicker than NHS standard – white UK polythene – single apron – 35p each
- 25 Microns thickness – 50% thicker than NHS standard – 165 flat-packed (22p per apron) – £36.30
- 25 Micron thickness – 50% thicker than NHS standard – 500 flat-packed (18p per apron) – £90
Please note this product is in stock, but in high demand
For larger orders please email firstname.lastname@example.org for bulk pricing. We can help schools, care agencies or any other organisation achieve large order quantities or weekly supplies with very competitive pricing.
These aprons have been sourced by the Disability Horizons Shop from a reputable PPE supplier.
Please scroll down for advice on Direct Payment or Continuing Healthcare budgets to help pay for PPE, and links to further reading on what PPE to choose.