- Made of waterproof polythene to protect from splashes
- 50% thicker than the NHS standard aprons
- Universal sizing with comfortable ties
- Available as single aprons or packs of 250 or 500
Single-use, disposable aprons to help minimise the risk of infection from viruses. Made of extra-thick polythene material, these aprons are 50% thicker than the NHS standard.
They are waterproof, helping to stop splashes from bodily fluids getting onto clothes. They also help to limit any virus particles transferring from the wearer to the person they are assisting.
The sizing is also universal, with waist ties to ensure a secure and comfortable fit. They can be disposed of quickly and safely after each use, according to Gov.uk guidelines on how to safely dispose of PPE.
Dimensions: 69cm width and 170cm length – waist ties 49cm each side.
- 25 Micron thickness – 50% thicker than NHS standard – white UK polythene – single apron – 35p each
- 25 Microns thickness – 50% thicker than NHS standard – 165 (22p per apron) – £36.30
- 25 Micron thickness – 50% thicker than NHS standard – 500 (18p per apron) – £90
For the larger quantities, our aprons are flat packed and individually cut so there is no need to rip them off like aprons on a roll.
Please note this product is in stock, but in high demand. For large orders, please scroll down for more information.
These aprons have been sourced by the Disability Horizons Shop from a reputable PPE supplier.