- Reusable fabric face masks that can be washed up to 50 times
- Antibacterial 3-ply fabric to help kill 80% of surface bacteria and viruses
- Water-resistant to help block large droplets containing Covid-19
- Lightweight, comfortable and breathable
- Available in 3 sizes to provide the perfect, secure fit
- Eco-friendly, using no harmful chemicals
- Blocks 80% of harmful UVA and UVB rays
- Certified OEKO-TEX® standard 100
These water-resistant, fabric face masks are able to kill 80% of surface bacteria. Made using nano silver technology, where the fabric is coated with silver-ion composite, they provide antibacterial protection against 650 types of bacteria and viruses.
Made from reliable, fully-tested 3-ply materials, they can help prevent the spread of viruses, such as Covid-19, in droplets emitted from the wearer when coughing, sneezing or talking.
They also help to protect the wearer from directly inhaling pathogenic microorganisms – including viruses, bacteria, fungi – and the spray of bodily fluids.
These economical fabric face masks are lightweight and comfortable, fitting around the mouth, nose and jaw to provide everyday protection. Each mask features robust ear loops and is available in 3 different sizes, to provide safe, full-lower face coverage.
Reusable and soft, these fabric face masks can be washed up to 50 times and still retain the same reliable level of protection against bacteria, making them excellent value.
They are also made from eco-friendly fabrics using no harmful chemicals, and can also block out 80% of harmful UVA and UVB rays.
Many people who wear a mask for long periods notice that breath odours can build up inside the mask fabric. The antibacterial properties of these masks help to keep them fresher for long periods of use.
Please note this product is in stock, but in high demand.
- Small (recommended for children) – 18cm x 10cm
- Large (recommended for teens, men and women) – 22cm x 13cm
- Extra large (recommended for men) – 24cm x 14.5cm