- Sturdy yet lightweight bracket insert for a face mask – provides extra room for easier breathing, making it feel less stuffy, hot and oppressive
- 3D, ergonomic shape keeps the mask fabric away from the nose and mouth to make your mask more comfortable
- Design includes cutouts at the sides so that you can hook it to the inner folds of the mask for extra stability
- The extra room and better airflow helps alleviate fogging of glasses when wearing a face covering
- Low cost yet durable, quality PET plastic that is easy to clean
- Could be particularly useful if you have difficulties wearing a face mask
- Suitable for most types of face mask/face covering, but particularly useful for medical disposable masks and cloth mask.
Large quantity now in stock for immediate dispatch.
This PET plastic, 3D face mask insert expands the breathing space available whilst wearing a face covering, by creating extra room around the nose and mouth.
The frame shape supports the fabric of the mask, and creates a dome of airflow with extra air space and a bigger surface area for the mask to filter and allow airflow. This mask frame also helps to ensure the mask fabric does not cover/touch your mouth or nostrils when inhaling.
Ideal for those who wear glasses – the extra space for airflow in front of the mouth and nose means less chance of warm, moist, exhaled air being forced upwards towards the eyes/glasses.
Lightweight and comfortable – designed to fit snug over the bridge of the nose and around the mouth and chin. Helps to prevent lipstick or face creams adhering to masks.
They could also be particularly useful if you have severe breathing/respiratory issues or other difficulties with a face mask but want to wear one for protection.
96p each, or buy 5 for £3.95.