Grey Tweed men’s leather wheelchair gloves by Hands of Warriors
- Crafted from premium Hair Sheep leather – rare, super-soft leather with a cosy, downy underside
- Hair sheep leather is not only soft – but incredibly durable, keeping hands protected during wheelchair use
- Beautifully crafted, stylish wheelchair gloves – soft, black leather with a grey herringbone tweed back
- Wrist strap with popper button detailing for a secure fit
- Soft fleece lining for extra comfort and warmth
- Hands of Warriors create bespoke wheelchair glove designs unlike anything else on the market
- The Grey Tweed design is available in sizes small, medium, large and extra large
Hands of Warriors range of unique wheelchair gloves were created by life-long wheelchair user Carina Fordham. Hands of Warriors was born from personal experience: Carina knew how difficult it was to find durable, high quality wheelchair gloves that balanced style with function.
Crafted from Ethiopian Hair Sheep leather, the range of Hands of Warriors gloves are incredibly durable and offer the ultimate protection for wheelchair users – preventing chaffing, hand-sores, blisters and calluses.
The soft, downy interior of the Hair Sheep wheelchair gloves provides a cosy touch of luxury, whilst ensuring your hands keep snug and warm.
There are a number of stylish and contemporary styles available in the Hands of Warriors range currently for sale here at Disability Horizons.
To ensure you get the perfect fit, please see the sizing chart below – each pair of gloves requires a specific hand measurement, as illustrated on the chart.
The Hands of Warriors range of wheelchair gloves are available with a gift wrapping service for only £2 extra – making them the ideal gift for Christmas. Please choose gift wrap option after choosing required size below.
UK VAT exemption available for those with qualifying conditions