- Sleeping aid for children with sensory processing disorder – recommended by Occupational Therapists
- Superior alternative to a weighted blanket
- Made out of a high quality, thin four-way stretched cotton fabric
- Lightweight and breathable
- Helps your child sleep better and longer at night
- When zipped-up, the fidgetbum applies a gentle pressure that calms and makes your child feel secure
- Feels like a nice, reassuring, warm hug
- Easily foldable for travelling or sleepovers
- Prevents your child from accidentally kicking off the covers or rolling out of bed
- When not in use, the ends of the fidgetbum sit neatly under the covers allowing your child to enjoy their favourite bedding.
- 95% cotton and 5% Spandex
- Machine washable and suitable for tumble driers
The fidgetbum compression blanket aids sensory children to sleep longer and better at night, making them happier and more playful in the day.
It works by applying a gentle pressure to your child that simulates the feeling of a nice, warm, secure hug. This reassures, calms and comforts your child as they sleep.
Many fidgetbum customers claim to have been able to fully replace the use of Melatonin and other medications directly as a result of the fidgetbum.
Ideal for children with autism and related sensory processing disorders who find it difficult to acclimatise to sleep at night – the pressure applied across the whole of the body and skin brings positive proprioceptive input needed to give the child a sense of where they are and how their body lies/is positioned during sleep.
The fidgetbum comes in a wide range of sizes to fit children of all sizes and adults – including all different sizes of bed.
Scroll down for a size guide and a video showcasing the fidgetbum